Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here we go.

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite a while, but never quite got around to it. I decided that now is the time. Plus, with all of the current excitement in my life, I figured it might be helpful to have a place to gather and organize all of my thoughts and ideas. 

As you probably know, I am getting married to my best friend and love of my life, Jody, on January 8, 2011. I can't even begin explain how excited I am to be marrying such an amazing person. However, just thinking about planning a wedding can be kind of stressful. So far, I have done a pretty good job with planning, but this should help out quite a bit considering the fact that on here I can post pics/ideas as I come across them so that I don't lose them in the mess. It will also be helpful because it will give ya'll the chance to see everything and give me your input. 

So... here goes nothing. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment