Friday, November 19, 2010

decisions, decisions...

I am well aware that by now, less than 2 months until my wedding, I should have chosen my shoes... but I haven't. :-/ So I am now finally on the verge of purchasing my shoes. I've really been wanting purple pumps and had been juggling between Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson. Although I loved the Paris ones sooo much, I definitely didn't budget $92 shoes. With that, the Jessica ones were not that much cheaper, they were like $75. I haven't been able to find the Paris ones for any cheaper :( But... I have found the Jessica ones for $52 on Amazon! :) I bought them... I hope that I've made the right decision!

Jessica Simpson Evoni Pump 

Shoes are not the only things that I have yet to purchase/do. I'm afraid to say that I have a lengthy list. :( Here goes:

- Veil - I really don't want to spend a bunch of money on a bunch of tulle. The prices for these things is ridiculous... but I want a veil. Don't think I could go without one. Therefore, I think I shall make one!
- Garter - I'm pretty sure I'll go with 'something blue'.
- Petticoat - My dress pretty much requires one and I haven't even really thought getting one yet.
- Cake Topper
- Rehearsal Dinner Dress
- Something to wear over my dress - January in Texas is so unpredictable, but just in case I think I should get something to cover up. I'm thinking a cute, simple Pashmina.
- Jewelry - I'm not sure if I'm making my own or buying it. I am making the bridesmaids jewelry though.
- Something old 

I know that there is more to the list than that, but I can't seem to think of them right now. To top it off, my shower is tomorrow and I don't even know what I'm wearing. lol I will be heading to the mall in a bit and hopefully I get lucky :)


No comments:

Post a Comment